GCED Storytelling Contest – Call for Submissions
Call for Submissions on GCED Storytelling Contest
– Purpose: To collect and disseminate the GCED-related stories to promote global citizenship and learning to live together and provide teachers with the opportunities to develop their capacities.
– Theme: Stories of Global Citizens in My Neighborhood
– Targets: Teachers and students of teacher-training institutions (pre-service teachers) in ASEAN countries
– Language and Length: English, less than 1,800 words
– Deadline: 10 November 2019 (Jakarta time)
– Stories to be submitted to: SEAMEO QITEP in Language by email: firstname.lastname@example.org